W. Hank Fisher
Hank Fisher’s practice focuses generally on civil litigation, with an emphasis in collections, contract disputes, domestic relations, and employment law. Hank is licensed to practice law in both Virginia and Maryland and regularly represents his clients in courts throughout both states. Prior to joining Albo & Oblon, Hank interned for a state prosecutor’s office in Maryland and a federal judge in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- University of Richmond T.C. Williams School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2015).
- University of Virginia, BA, Government (2012).
- University of Richmond Law Review, Manuscripts Editor
- University of Richmond Intellectual Property Moot Court Board
- Greater Richmond Intellectual Property Law Association – Auzville Jackson Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member
- Arlington Bar Association, Member
- Maryland Association for Justice, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Danger in the DMCA Safe Harbors: The Need to Narrow What Constitutes Red-Flag Knowledge, 49 Rich. L. Rev. 643 (2015)
- Virginia (2015)
- Maryland (2016)