The Washington Post reports that federal government spending has declined by 4% from the last fiscal year. This amounts to $20 billion dollars. This “savings” may really be due to the current administration’s preference to “in-source” programs. Nonetheless, this is not good news for government contractors.
- Why Should I Hire A Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- If You’ve Been Hurt in a Rideshare Accident
- What is a claim for negligence?
- Help with Car Accident Insurance Claims
- Pros and Cons To Using A Chiropractic Billing Service
- REVOKED PROBATION
- What Should I Know about Medicare Fraud?
- DUI Lawyer
- Should I tell a Criminal Lawyer the truth about my situation?
- Will An Out of State Speeding Ticket Show Up on My Driving Record?
“David Albo is amazing – super professional and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend retaining Dave’s services. He went out of his way to ensure all of my questions and concerns were addressed. Very friendly and quick to respond.”