Drug Possession: Know Your Rights
Drug possession charges are a serious crime with potentially life changing penalties and this is why it’s important to talk to a drug lawyer Fairfax VA offers. Seeking the counsel of a drug possession attorney such as Dave Albo – Attorney should be a top priority. Simply being accused of a crime can be devastating and should be handled in a discreet, compassionate yet professional manner. Dave Albo is a Fairfax drug lawyer you can trust.
Dave Albo has worked for the rights of people who have been accused of drug crimes since he began practicing law almost three decades ago. He believes in upholding only the highest levels of legal services and is passionate about protecting the rights of people in his community.
Types of Drug Offenses for Which He Can Represent You
- Drug Possession
- Selling of Drugs
- Marijuana Growing and Cultivation
- Methamphetamine Possession
- Prescription Medication Forgery
- Crack/Cocaine Possession
- Possessing Chemical Materials for Drug Manufacturing
- Possession of Pipes, Bongs, and Hydroponic Materials
If you were the victim of a search and seizure actions by law enforcement, you know how embarrassing of an experience it can be. Law enforcement does not always act in the most respectful way possible during this process. Their actions can result in damaged doors, unnecessary breaking of home appliances or furniture, and seizure of property. As a drug lawyer Fairfax VA community members trust, Dave Albo – Attorney may be able to help you in the following ways:
- The warrant may have been legitimate, but the way in which the search was done might have been unlawful. By hiring a drug lawyer Fairfax VA defendants turn to such as Dave Albo – Attorney, he can scrutinize how police handled themselves during the search of your home or office.
- When you have a drug possession attorney like Dave Albo – Attorney on your side, he might be able to discover aspects of your arrest that were illegal. As a result of his work, you could have your charges dropped or reduced.
- It is possible you were pulled over by law enforcement and searched without probable cause. As an experienced drug lawyer in Fairfax VA, Dave Albo – Attorney can verify this and if true, he might be able to get your charges dropped.
- You may have been driving safely but were racially profiled. Dave Albo – Attorney can determine if unlawful motivations contributed to your arrest. His success rate is why he is a drug lawyer Fairfax VA locals recommend.
A federal drug charge is burdensome and can weigh heavy on you and your loved ones. You may be facing a long sentence and fear being separated from your family for an extended period of time. Dave Albo – Attorney may be able to negotiate for a shorter length of jail time.
Your first consultation with Dave Albo is free. The sooner you reach out for legal representation, the greater your chances may be for a positive outcome. Call today at (703) 455-0046 to talk with Dave Albo – Attorney, a skilled drug lawyer Fairfax VA residents choose to protect their rights.